Bluebeam Revu PDF Editing, Markup & Collaboration:
Basics and Intermediate Classes in Tempe, AZ August 12, 2014
Register here for the Arizona Builders Alliance’s Hands-on Bluebeam Training http://conta.cc/1jsnZVw
FYI: Bluebeam Revu 12.5 is coming July 31, 2014!
1. Configure and arrange a wordpress.com blog for you or your company with connections to your other social media profiles (2 pages – Blog page and About Page).
2. Wordpress.com blog URL provided to your webmaster to add link to your website.
3. Company Logo, photos, graphics provided by client.
4. Add’l WordPress.com blog pages ideas
5. Headlines and optimizing for your business keywords and SEO.
- Blogging 102:
1. Adding sidebar widgets for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
2. Promoting your Blog in search engines, and Social Media sites
3. Configure publish to Google & Twitter
4. Tips to drive traffic and activity
5. Building a message series to establish & position expertise
- LinkedIn 101:
1. Advantages of LinkedIn for B2B and general overview
2. How to optimize your LinkedIn profile (personal & company)
3. Your custom URL, specialties and keyword indexing
4. Add-on applications for better Listening and closer connections
1. Strategy to establishing yourself as an authority
2. Groups, Company Follow and Status Updates
3. How to embed a video(client provided) into your personal profile
4. Insider secrets to LinkedIn & your Outlook email account
1. Design a Twitter Branded Background to your Twitter Profile.
2. Master the basic commands
3. Discuss leveraging Twitter with other social media
4. Introduction to common activities,rules of listening & engagement
5. Tweetdeck overview basics
FaceBook 101 for Business:
1. Create a Basic Facebook Fan Page for your company
2. Configure Blog and Twitter streams into your Facebook personal or Business Wall, or on a separate tab of your page
3. Incorporate other social media networks where strategic (blogs, tweets, etc).
4. Promoting your presence on Facebook
1. Configure a YouTube Channel
2. Add a favorite video or two
3. Upload video from a smartphone
4. Basic video edits available in YouTube